Downloadable Forms

Below you will find a listing of the available Forms which may be downloaded. Each form includes a brief description to aid you in finding the appropriate form for your needs.

New Service Application
Submit an information request to Kent County Water Authority
65 years and older
File a change of address or a change of ownership.
Application for Irrigation
Legal request for Information. See the Rules and Regulations page for public records request instructions.
Demolition Request
Temporary Service Connection Detail Drawing for Pressure Testing & Disinfection
Backflow Yearly Test Report
Closing form - final meter reading
  Contact Information

Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am to 4pm
  Phone: (401) 821-9300
  Fax: (401) 823-4810
  Email Customer Service

1072 Main Street
PO Box 192
West Warwick, RI 02893-0192